Visit Library for MBP Pro eBooks
Today I’m really happy to be able to bring you an interview with a young, environmentally aware photographer, Brian Doyle. During our hour long conversation Brian shares his story with us and talks about his photography and how he’s using it to hopefully secure a better planet for his and future generations. As our conversation was not scripted I don’t have a manuscript too hare with you today, but as a reference, here are the bullet points that I put together to guide our discussion.
* Tell us a little about yourself and how you initially go into photography?
* It’s great that you are raising awareness of environmental issues with your photography. Tell us more about what you are doing…
* You’ve sent me five beautiful images. Please walk us through each image.
* With obviously a strong foothold in the genre of wildlife photography, can you give us three tips for people that want to shoot better wildlife images?
* Where can people go to catch up with you online? (http://www.briandoylephoto.com)
Brian’s Discussion Images
Catch up with Brian here: http://www.briandoylephoto.com
Subscribe in iTunes to get Podcasts delivered automatically to your computer.
Download this Podcast as an MP3 with Chapters.
Visit this page for help on how to view the images in MP3 files.
Share this post with your friends!
You can also use the social icons below...