Oded Wagenstein is an accomplished Israeli photographer and regular contributor to the Israeli edition of National Geographic Traveler magazine, and he’s just joined the Craft & Vision fold with his new book, The Visual Storyteller, which is an excellent introduction to incorporating story into our photographs.
And here’s the video if you prefer to watch.
- When did you get into photography?
- What led to you starting to work for the National Geographic?
- Tell us about your new book The Visual Storyteller?
- I really like how you use the word Highlighting. Please tell us more about that?
- You run workshops around the world. What sort of things do you teach?
- Could you talk us through five of your photographs?
- Talk about your approach to portrait photography
- Where can people find you online? (Answer after images…)
You can buy Oded’s new book The Visual Storyteller, in which he covers these questions and much more, from Craft & Vision here.
Here are some of Oded’s amazing images that we discussed in this interview.
Oden’s new ebook from Craft & Vision – The Visual Storyteller: https://mbp.ac/odedwtvst
Oden’s Web site: http://www.odedwagen.com/
Oded on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oded.wagenstein
Oded on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113944540803643018896/posts
Music by UniqueTracks
Subscribe in iTunes for Enhanced Podcasts delivered automatically to your computer.
Download this Podcast in MP3 format (Audio Only).
Download this Podcast in Enhanced Podcast M4A format. This requires Apple iTunes or Quicktime to view/listen.