Cost & Reservation
The cost for this 17 day tour and workshop is $10,880 per person for a shared room. If you will travel alone and require a room to yourself, a single supplement of $1,000 is payable. The single supplement is split with 20% payable with your second deposit, and the remaining 80% payable with your balance.
Group Size and Booking Considerations
We have two options for group size. The first option is just one safari vehicle with five participants + one instructor, and if we get five more people sign up, we’ll run a second vehicle with another instructor. We will rotate instructors and/or participants daily in this case.
Each group will be notified as and when your vehicle fills and bookings are confirmed.
UPDATE: The first vehicle is now confirmed so the tour is a go!
The payment for this trip is split into 3 installments, due as follows:
- Proceed to pay the booking deposit to reserve your place
- A second deposit is due by Oct 14, 2017
- Your balance payment is due by Feb 28, 2018
Requests to Share
If you request to share with another participant if someone else wants a shared room, we can try to pair you with someone of the same gender, but if this is not possible, you will be required to pay a single supplement. Canceling your reservation if we cannot match you with another participant will incur full cancellation fees as outlined below.
- As outlined above, the booking deposit may be refunded by Martin Bailey Photography K.K. if participant numbers are not reached by Oct 14, 2017
- After your group has been confirmed, the two deposits are non-refundable *
- If you cancel between 70 to 36 days prior to date of departure you will forfeit 50% of your total trip cost, including any applicable single supplement *
- If you cancel within 35 days of the date of departure, you will forfeit 100% of the tour cost. Where the full cost of the tour has not yet been paid, it will be immediately payable on cancellation
* Note that if you cancel up to 36 days before the start of the tour and we are able to backfill your place, we may refund recoverable costs at our discretion.
To book your place, click on the Booking Deposit button below, and proceed through our checkout process. You may pay online by credit card or PayPal. Credit card payments are also processed by PayPal. You just need to select Pay by Credit Card after jumping to PayPal, rather than entering or creating a PayPal account. To pay via PayPal, just log in and authorize the payment.
The second deposit and final balance may also be paid via direct bank transfer if you prefer. There is an option to change your payment method before processing payment.
Please proceed to pay the Booking Deposit to secure your place. Select your room type depending on your requirements before proceeding to checkout.
Once your tour has been confirmed, use the Second Deposit button to pay your second deposit by Oct 14, 2017.
The final balance payment is due no later than Feb 28, 2018. For single room use, the single supplement will be included in your balance payment. If you are sharing a room, please select the Double / Shared Room option.
Please note that this tour is payable in United States dollars. If prices below are not in dollars, please selected United States dollars in the pulldown below before proceeding.